Oven & Controller for crystals
Precision instrument that implements Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control technology
Provide accurate temperature control of thermoelectric and resistive heating elements.
|Application||Crytal temperature control|
Resistive Based Temperature Stabilizing Oven
The Resistive-based temperature stabilizing oven provides operating temperatures of crystals from room temperature up to 200º C. The temperature controller is a precision instrument that implements Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control technology to provide accurate temperature control of thermoelectric and resistive heating elements. Specifications:
- Input power: Wall mount AC/DC convertor 9-24 VDC Maximum Output Current: 10A
- Control Temperature Range: 40ºc to 200ºC
- Control Stability: +/-0.2ºC
- Temperature Sensor: 2-wire Pt1000 RTD (included) TE Cooling module up to 30Watt power
- Dimensions (LxWxH) [mm]: 200 x 150 x 85
- Control Output: PI regulator (PID), 40 KHz Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
Peltie Based Oven & Controller
The temperature stabilized nonlinear crystal mount is designed to provide fine temperature control of nonlinear crystals in laser applications. The mount design is based on the Peltier effect to provide fast and accurate temperature tuning and stabilization.